This is one of my go-to camping recipes! It’s easy, sharable and such a crowd pleaser!
- Coconut Oil – this is perfect to use over an open fire because unlike olive oil, it has a higher smoke point and can be cooked at higher temperatures without the risk of burning your food!
- Organic canned corn and black beans (rinsed) – remember to bring that can opener and the strainer!
- Salsa or Pico de Galo – Love this as an easy alternative to chopping tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, etc
- Shredded cheddar or Mexican Blend Cheese
- Don’t forget the sour cream!
- Add some Cilantro if you wish too.